|1. Discuss your management of abdominal aortic aneurysm in the emergency department.
2. Discuss your management of a 4-year old presenting for squint surgery.
3. A 25-year-old with myotonic dystrophy presents for dental clearance. Discuss the use of muscle relaxants and their use in patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
4. You are asked about a case of anaesthetic awareness and your management of the patient.
5. You are asked about the management of cord prolapse.
6. Discuss how you would manage an 87-year-old patient with a fracture of the neck of the femur. Her ECG shows atrial fibrillation and she is warfarinised.