|1. What are the cardiovascular effects of isoflurane?
- How do these compare with those of: a) sevoflurane; b) desflurane; c) halothane?
- Are there any specific minimum alveolar concentration (MAC) values above which these effects are seen more?
- What is the mechanism of action of coronary steal?
2. What is an isomer?
- What are the different types of isomers? Give examples of these.
3. What medications can be used to treat diabetes?
- Discuss the mechanism of action and contraindications/complications of different hypoglycaemic agents.