|1. How is cylinder pressure measured?
- Draw a Bourdon gauge.
- Give atmospheric pressure in different units.
- What is the difference between gauge and absolute pressure?
2. Describe the different uses of the transcutaneous nerve stimulator. - What sites are used for neuromuscular junction blockade monitoring?
- You are shown some pictures of different patterns of stimulation with different effects and asked some questions.
3. Describe suction apparatus.
4. Classify ventilators and give the pros and cons of each.
- You are shown some graphs and asked to talk about the cycling of each.