|1. A patient develops supraventricular tachycardia in recovery; how would you manage this?
2. Discuss airway assessment.
3. A 19-year-old male presents with a fractured mandible. You are called by the oral and maxillofacial surgery department (max fax) to review the patient as they want to fix it within the next 24 hours.
- Take a history regarding the timing of the head injury, and signs of raised intracranial pressure.
- How urgent is surgery? Why does max fax want to fix mandible fractures within 24-48 hours?
- How would you manage the airway?