|1. What are the anaesthetic implications of morbid obesity and obstructive sleep apnoea in a patient presenting for abdominoplasty?
2. Discuss the management of atrial flutter diagnosed on ECG.
3. What are the anaesthetic implications of chronic renal failure.
- Discuss the management of hyperkalaemia.
- What are the problems associated with dialysis?
- Describe the methods for improving urine output following anastomosis.
4. Discuss the assessment and management of bleeding tonsils in a 4-year-old child.