|1. You are shown a diagram of an aortic pressure curve and asked to draw the cardiac cycle in detail.
- Draw the pressure-volume curve in detail. Mark the pressures on the y-axis and volumes on the x-axis. Show the opening and closing of the valves, the phases of the cardiac cycle and the work done.
2. What will be the PaO2 of a person in an aircraft with a cabin pressure of 600 mmHg?
3. How does blood coagulate?
- Describe the extrinsic and intrinsic pathways.
- Describe the fibrinolytic pathway.