|1. You are shown a card with electrical symbols on it; name 15 of them.
2. What are resistors?
- How is total resistance calculated when they are a) in series and b) in parallel?
3. Discuss the working principles of the Wheatstone bridge.
4. What is capacitance?
- Discuss the mechanism of action of defibrillators.
5. What is the tare weight of the N2O cylinder?
- What happens to the pressure gauge of this cylinder over time?
- What is the critical temperature of N2O in the cylinder?
6. Discuss blood warming kits and the physical principles that make them effective.