|1. Describe a classification of ventilators.
2. Describe the different methods of blood pressure measurement.
3. You are shown a photograph of Wrights respirometer.
- Describe its function.
- Describe the effects of humidity on this equipment.
- Do all the vanes rotate?
- Derive the equation describing flow.
4. You are shown a photograph of a pneumotachograph.
- Describe its principles of function.
- How is heat compensation achieved?
5. You are shown a photograph of a rotameter.
- Describe the differences between laminar flow and turbulent flow.
6. You are shown some electrical symbols and asked to identify them.
7. Describe the working principles of capacitors.
- Draw graphs of current and voltage versus time.
8. You are shown a defibrillator.
- Draw a diagram, identifying the various components.
- What are the definitions of a Farad and a Coulomb?