|1. What is a transducer?
- Give an example of a transducer.
- Draw a diagram of your chosen transducer and explain how it works.
- What is the resistor made from?
- How does a Wheatstone bridge work?
- Draw a diagram of a Wheatstone bridge and explain how resistance is calculated.
2. You are shown a calibration curve showing linear drift.
- How many points are needed for calibration ?
3. You are shown graphs showing offset drift and gradient drift, respectively.
- What are the differences between these types of curve; give examples of when these might arise.
4. Discuss the differences between optimal and critical damping.
5. You are shown some capnography traces. Explain the various causes of:
- Loss of reading