Describe the anatomy of the vascular supply and venous drainage of the heart.
You are shown an angiogram.
- Identify the main stem of the left coronary artery.
Describe the anatomy of the orbit
- What is the length of the optic nerve inside it?
- What structures pass through the supraorbital fissure?
- Where is the optic canal
- What kind of needle is used to perform a retrobulbar block?
What are the differences between vaporisers inside and outside the circle system?
- Why should a plenum vaporiser not be used inside the system?
- What are the characteristics of a desflurane vaporiser?
5. Equipment check
Check a Bain circuit using the Venturi principle to check the inner tube.
Describe the anatomy of forearm.
Examine a pregnant woman for suitability for general versus regional anaesthesia.
You are shown a diagram of pH electrode and asked to identify the components.
You wish to order six units of blood/platelets/fresh frozen plasma but the haematology technician will only give you two units of blood. Ho would you handle this situation?