Pediatric anesthesia- prematurity
1. How does a premature infant differ from the full-term infant?
3. Can infants born prematurely be managed as outpatients?
1. What equipment will you require on a new machine you plan to purchase? Explain your reasons for your choices.
2. Which ventilator would you choose?
3. What monitors of ventilator function will you want? Explain.
4. How does the monitor work?
1. Describe the setting in which this occurs.
2. Is spinal anesthesia strongly indicated even in the presence of cord damage?
3. Is epidural anesthesia effective?
4. What alternatives are there in a patient with decubitus ulcers?