1. What are the different reasons for being called to recovery?
2. What are the causes of low blood pressure in recovery
3. How would you approach the problem?
4. Discuss the management of acute severe asthma
5. Discuss the causes and prevention of secondary brain insult
You are presented with an 80-year-old woman with diabetes mellitus and a touch of indigestion on climbing stairs.
1. Describe her preoperative assessment and perioperative management for cataract surgery.
2. Describe the control of blood pressure, both in the immediate and long term.