1. Discuss the uptake of inhalational anaesthetics (include blood gas solubility, factors which modulate the rate of uptake of anaesthetics).
2. Describe the classification of non-depolarising muscle relaxants. What structural similarities account for both aminosteroids and benzyl isoquinolonium esters acting at the neuromuscular junction?
3. Discuss the mechanisms of the renal excretion of drugs.
4. What is the mode of action of non-depolarising muscle relaxants?
5. Explain the mode of action of reversal agents.
6. How are reversal agents classified?
7. What are the advantages/disadvantages of each type of reversal agent?